Posting ID: JP-002500507
Fortune 500 Company in Seattle looking for Recruiter. Fully Remote.
- Supporting strategic staffing goals to attract, develop and retain a high-quality diverse workforce.
- Concentrates on recruiting jobs up to director level.
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced environment.
- Human resources, staffing and recruitment or related functions.
- Knowledge of employee relations, employment law, and training and development .
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, applicant tracking systems and the Internet as a recruitment resource.
- Full cycle recruiting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Degree or certifications required?:
- Experience in both traditional and advanced sourcing strategies
- The ability to apply a high level of strategic thought-partnership and influence; develop and execute strategies and gain buy-in from key stakeholders and clients
- Aptitude leveraging and leading with data to make the case for change and generate insights that lead to an elevated level of support to the business
- A solutions-oriented, “what’s possible” mindset and approach that contributes to a culture of curiosity
- Demonstrated agility and an ability to balance multiple/competing priorities
- Experience recruiting for complex manufacturing and/or distribution roles preferred
- 3 or more years recruiting experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment and/or demonstrates experience in forecasting, attracting, sourcing and hiring partners in a retail leadership capacity.
- Experience leveraging various channels such as LinkedIn, use of Boolean, personal network, blogs, forums, advertising, and creative sourcing methods to attract passive talent
- Confidence using data to highlight challenges and roadblocks during recruiting life cycle
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072