Client Services Executive-SoCal
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000818622306
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,500 individuals and closed $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Services Executive to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Client Services Executive you will be a part of WWT sales efforts with local Fortune 500/Enterprise level customers across all verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Services, Consulting Services and Multicloud Architecture. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Client Services Executive will grow WWT's services business by leading the services sales process in assigned accounts, including building client and partner relationships, identifying and creating business opportunities, and closing business to meet or exceed sales targets. Secondary responsibilities include scoping new work with clients, preparing budgets and pricing, creating and delivering proposals and statements of work, and coordinating smooth transitions of awarded engagements from the sales phase to the service delivery phase.
Candidates must have demonstrated individual business leadership abilities with proven track record of success in the following areas:
- Leading large enterprise integration engagements emphasizing Enterprise Consulting Services particularly in Cloud and Business Process Transformation
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies and managing architectural project elements
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts at executive level through individual team member of both business and technical disciplines.
- Collaborating and leading services sales teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients
- Use a consultative approach to solve clients' business challenges through technology, with the goal of delivering business outcomes through WWT services.
- Create and identify services opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Build a pipeline of services opportunities that meet or exceed thresholds.
- Attain or exceed sales targets for services profitability and revenue.
- Serve as the single point of contact for sales of services in assigned accounts.
- Establish and develop strong business relationships with assigned clients and WWT's services partners.
- Conduct requirements gathering and scoping sessions with clients and WWT stakeholders. Utilize Project Scoping Workshops when appropriate. Develop thorough and accurate proposals and statements of work with some support from other team members.
- Structure complex deals, including negotiating terms of agreements with clients.
- Negotiate with WWT suppliers including OEMs and service delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery methodology, and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Develop and present proposals and statements of work that are accurate, detailed, and contractually protect WWT from "scope creep", cost overruns, and other risks.
- Upon award of an engagement, work with internal teams to ensure that the engagement is set up accurately. Work with service delivery teams to ensure that the engagement is transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service delivery phase.
- Actively participate in customer-facing project/program kickoffs managed by project/program managers to explain and clarify the agreed upon objectives, scope, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Understand the structure and operation of WWT's service delivery organizations and incorporate lessons learned into future engagements.
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address and resolve significant scope changes.
- Identify staffing opportunities and engage WWT Strategic Sourcing team members to pursue such opportunities.
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Develop Cloud Strategies including business case development, application assessment and migration planning, application optimization, and cloud operating models
- Experience in DevOps and Infrastructure as Code as part of client transformations
- Travel is anticipated at 20% depending on assigned accounts
- Candidate must live in Southern California.
- At least 5 years of related experience qualifying, defining, and selling large scale technology professional services engagements preferably with a consulting firm or systems integrator
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex services engagements with clients, partners, and WWT stakeholders
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, technology solution knowledge, project management, and business and sales strategy
- Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience and track record of closing opportunities
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities, and establishing new client relationships
- Maintain a professional appearance, presentation, and communication skills appropriate for C-level clients
- Be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, create opportunities, and close business
- Possess the skills necessary for account planning with an extended team, calling on clients at all levels of an organization, and managing partner relationships
- Ability to create Digital, Business, Corporate, and Business strategies reflecting market and competitive drivers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #22-0215
Posting Locations:Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072