Posting ID: JP-002664714
MUST HAVE DOT, HAZMAT, OR TANKER EXPERIENCE
• Accept calls from sales staff, customers, and other locations for ordering of materials
• Take, process, and prepare orders for delivery
• Coordinate product transfers between locations
• Instruct drivers on load requirements
• Complete orders accurately and in a timely manner
• Complete weight tags, bills of lading, and hazardous material shipping papers
• Take product-order inquiries via phone and email
• Accurately enter loads in open orders for Fertigation techs
• Communicate directions and instructions (verbally and in writing) to customers, truck drivers
• Efficiently coordinate with trucking companies on delivery and pick up times
• Keep track of inventory of products stored in warehouses and in bulk storage
• Calculate total quantities of product by weight and / or volumetric measurements
• Perform customer service duties as needed by responding to calls and visitors in a professional manner
• Provide backup and assistance to other dispatchers and / or receptionist –answer phones during busy seasons
• Tracks and reports all shipments to security regarding authorizations on to property after hours
• Accurately receives orders from Field Technicians
• Ensures company compliance with driver’s hours according to DOT rules and regulations
• Effectively performs special assignments and projects as requested by leadership.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience as a Ag Dispatcher
• Possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Proficiency in computer processing functions and other standard office equipment
• Knowledge of local state rules and DOT regulations
• Knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical principles
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to read, comprehend reports and regulatory documents and explain clearly and concisely to others
• Ability to calmly and professionally resolve issues with diplomacy and tact
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong organizational skills
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072