Document Control Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002423168
Seeking candidates for a Document Control Specialist opportunity available with a biotechnology laboratory in Marina Del Rey.
- Monitoring and filing Doc Control for Audit purposes
- SOP validation
- Logging training confirmations
- Emailing departments for accountability
- CAPA documents
- Update Change orders
Requirements to apply:
- B.S. in a scientific discipline
- Experience with GMP background within a biotech/pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with auditing and documentation
- Experience with document control
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072