RN Case Manager
Posting ID: JP-002663325
- Provides excellent patient care by assisting in the collaboration, development, implementation, revision and reporting of the case management program.
- Acts as a liaison between the patient, family, nurse, physicians, multidisciplinary team and patient's healthcare benefactor to optimize outcomes.
- Serves as a consultant to the healthcare team on specific patient items.
- Coordinates a continuum of care for a defined population of patients from pre-admission through post discharge.
- Assures that patients and families proceed efficiently through the course of hospitalization.
- Will consider an experienced nurse with associates degree.
- At least one year inpatient care management.
- History of successful, safe, discharge planning in inpatient setting.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072