Posting ID: JP-002629098
The main function of an automation engineer is to implement, maintain the automated lab test infra and tests on on this companies Portal devices. The typical automation engineer is responsible for ensuring the reliability of test infra and implemented automation tests throughout the process of software development.
•Implement and Maintain Automated Tests: Identify opportunities for automated testing and implement solutions using existing automation framework or by working with software engineering teams to implement hooks and instrumentation into the codebase.
• Implement Automated Alpha tests: Utilizing existing tools and add new tools as applicable to implement build-triggered automatic testing and reporting to verify build health.
• Regression Testing: Implement automated tests to check for regressions of bugs that have been fixed.
• Stress/Stability Testing: Implement automated accelerated tests to check for device' performance degradation.
• Release validation: Planning, building and executing QA validation for the release.
• Build Workflow Tools: Create tools to facilitate better development workflows, such as scripts to assist debugging and build distribution
• Failure debugging: root causing the failure, escalate SW failures, fix automation script or setup promptly.
• One or two years of experience with Python.
• One or two years of experience with test automation, Experience with tools or infrastructure used in automation (UI Automator, Selenium, Appium).
• Experience in Android or iOS automation is a plus
• Work independently: This individual must be able to work independently
• Communication: Must be able to quickly and easily articulate issues and what needs to be done to resolve them.
• Works well with a team: This individual is expected to be a resource to the team. They must be able to work well with others, able to juggle multiple priorities given by multiple individuals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
Automation, Selenium, appium, python, android, ios
Top Skills Details:
Automation, Selenium, appium, python
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072