Failure Analysis Technician
Posting ID: JP-002663681
Failure Analysis Technician - SP
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Failure Analysis Technician located in US California Milpitas
What a typical day looks like:
- Troubleshoots, debugs, and determines root cause at multiple system levels for customer devices
- Analyzes circuits and topologies to identify marginal failure root causes.
- Drives recovery actions and repairs for failing devices
- Develops, maintains, and improves all troubleshooting solutions within area or responsibility.
- Works with various engineering groups to determine if the data indicates a need for process/product improvement, and provides input on improvement opportunities
- Assists with the fabrication and development of new equipment, fixtures, and test programs.
- Improves the Failure Analysis Procedure, and supports cross-training
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- A.S. Electronics Technology, or equivalent
- Highly proficient in reading and interpreting assembly drawings, schematics, and board layout
- Experience in troubleshooting analog and digital circuits
- Familiar with the use of a variety of testing and measuring devices such as DVMM, oscilloscopes, and benchtop power supplies.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Has a strong commitment to accuracy and the ability to work to deadlines in a team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal, customer-facing, and written communication skills
- Well organized & disciplined with good attention to detail
- Able to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Intermediate level experience in the use of product in the Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to complete ITAR training/certification and work in an ITAR environment
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072