Posting ID: JP-002344233
Join Our Warehouse Team Today! Looking for good people that want to work in a efficient and clean run department. Our people are important to us and we look for individuals that want to belong to a strong team! Good attitude and friendly.
Some of the tasks that we do throughout our work week include:
• Inventory, counting or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against packing slips, bills of lading, invoices, supply carriers software and systems. So good attention to detail is really needed.
• Checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
• Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
• Determines method of shipment.
• Affixes shipping labels and instructions onto packed cartons.
• Assembles cardboard containers or selects pre-assembled containers.
• Inserts items into containers.
• Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
• Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
• Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
• Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or process shipments from shipping and
As you can see, there are some detailed responsibilities that will need someone that is good on computers.
If you have forklift experience, that would be a huge plus. Or perhaps expanding your skillsets and getting certified to drive a forklift would be a skill you would like to learn? Our client is willing to invest in you!
Which Shift Would You Prefer?
6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. M-F (overtime available during month/quarter end), or
10:00 a.m - 6 p.m. M-F (overtime available and described above)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sherri Richardson