Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002507322
Looking for a customer service focused individual experienced working in a manufacturing setting. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience in manufacturing customer service processing orders, communicating with internal departments, and using an ERP system.
- Process customer orders, order changes, quote requests, and sample requests according to established department policies and procedures in a timely manner
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer orders, and requests
- Manage customer communication by informing actions and feedback to the team effectively and responding to customers with excellent service
- Work closely with sales, production, shipping and accounting department daily
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and co-workers
- Send commercial invoices to customers weekly
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of manufacturing customer service
- Experience working with an ERP system (Oracle, SAP, JDE etc.)
- Basic to intermediate MS Excel knowledge
- Customer Service
- Strong written/email communication skills
- Experience processing purchase orders / invoices
- Understanding of logistics
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Antoine Boado