Medical Assistant PAYING UP TO $22
Posting ID: JP-002662084
- Primary job function will be to perform front office and back office duties for the various specialty practices.
- Front Office Duties: checking patients in, scheduling appointments, verifying insurances, heavy phone volume, HIGH level of patient-care first customer service.
- Back Office Duties: Rooming patients, obtaining vitals, EMR charting of patient information, etc.
- -Will be covering different specialties, will be covering front AND back duties as needed.
- -Must be comfortable around potential COVID patients.
- -Will be provided proper PPE. Mask, face shield, gloves, gowns, etc.
Top Skills Details:
Medical Assistant, BLS or CPR, EMR, scheduling
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 plus years experience
- BLS / CPR certified through AHA
- Medical Assistant Certificate or Diploma
- EMR Experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072