Sr. Advanced Quality Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002423223
• Accomplishment of advanced quality planning / APQP from the phase of product definition/acquisition to serial transmission to plant (national and international) according to PEP, using the generic / basic Q-Plan for creating the control plan for prototypes, pre-series and series.
• Formulation of the main focus of deficits and implementation of lessons-learned for new projects.
• Contract review on customer side regarding quality relevant points.
• Obligation to block when critical gateway points in quality cannot be reached. Test which are borderline or failed.
• Implementation of customer-specific standards and requirements into the subsequent serial production when it is not yet known.
• Representation of Webasto interests in front of customers and suppliers.
• Acceptance of prototypes internal and with customers.
• Accomplishment of sampling inspections at customers.
• Coordination is ASQE activities.
• Support of gateway preparations and approval with the gateway from Quality point of view when all requirements are fulfilled.
• Acceptance and approval of test components for testing at OEM.
• Quality planning for service parts.
• Agreement warranty targets for service parts.
• Manager, track, and administer deviations using company provided systems and processes.
• Giving special approvals.
Top Skills Details:
design for manufacturing, PPAP, test planning
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Technical degree in engineering, production engineering, or automotive engineering. Or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of experience in quality or manufacturing.
• Familiar with Q-Methods.
• Strong knowledge of customer requirements.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Willingness to travel.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072