Posting ID: JP-002177451
This individual will join the Reliability Team that focuses on AR/VR hardware development and test. The team needs someone to come in and hit the ground running - there will be a lot of independence in this position. Please review the responsibilities for this person below:
• Perform a wide variety of reliability, mechanical, optical, chemical testing, mechanical shock, vibration, HALT/HASA testing, environmental chamber operation and electrical tests per Reliability Engineer requirements
• Maintenance/basic calibration of test equipment and environmental chambers, develop reliability stress hardware specifications and procedures, write test programs for reliability testing. Also will set up test equipment for functional tests for PCBA and system levels, including product cabling, instrumented thermal and mechanical characterizations such as thermo-couples, accelerometers, strain gauges, power supplies, and data acquisition systems.
• Assist Reliability Engineer in performing electronic/electrical verification testing
• Summarize the test data and perform data analysis in accordance to product design requirements
• Prepare test reports and communicate results and findings to Reliability Engineer to facilitate root cause analysis and resolution when failures occur
• May perform basic soldering, wiring, and fixture setup
- Primarily performing mechanical cycle testing, modifying the tests, connection, insertion, extraction, buttons & knobs, cable twisting. Strain gauge experience would be a huge plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Mechanical test experience and/or aptitude
• Reliability or environmental test experience - for example: temperature, humidity, environmental, vibration, shock, force/displacement testing (STRONGLY PREFERRED)
• 5+ years of experience is ideal
• Fixture design (CREO or SolidWorks preferred)
• Strong electronics hardware experience from companies like Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Oculus, Magic Leap, etc.
• ITAR-regulated environment requires candidates meet US compliance accordingly
• Worked in reliability labs before
• Display testing of some sort
• Experience with Data acquisition/test equipment automation in LabVIEW
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Evan Ivaldi
Phone: (425) 202-8419