Posting ID: JP-002344883
Title: Hangar Technician
Location: Mountain View, CA
Shift: Monday- Friday, 7:00am- 3:30pm
ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
- Dealing with the flight hardware of the project.
- Would override mechanically inclination.
- Need to be able to follow instructions and the assembly guides.
- Needs a team player mentality (ex. sports, military).
- Will be partnering with 40 other technicians, they will need to do their part the keep the ball rolling.
- Looking for a very punctual individual, someone that is not going to call in sick the first week and is comfortable working overtime.
- Overtime is not every day, but when they have build-ups they do work up to 14 hours a day. Dinner and lunch provided.
- Attention to detail is very important as they are working with very expensive material.
- Some of the tools they need to know how to use will be hammers, screwdrivers, and torques.
- The job requires a lot of physical demand, they will be lifting large structures for experimental product, therefore they must comfortably lift 50 pounds.
- Because it is a start up company the candidate must be comfortable with coming up with ideas to fix a problem, build or fabricate the solution to the problem.
Construction, Carpentry, auto mechanic, Repair, Car Detail, Drywall, Residential Construction, Mechanic Repair, Motorcycle
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
No education required, looking for someone that is a thinker and likes to build things.
Managers like people from Tesla assembly line experience and who are able to speak on their experience as well as explain their process step by step.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rosales, Isaias