Posting ID: JP-002349690
Dealing with the flight hardware of the project.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
- Would override mechanically inclination.
- Need the job to be done right the first time. If it’s not, it creates more work in the long run.
- Need to be able to follow instructions and the assembly guides. We are a very creative company, but there are times to be creative.
- In the middle of the assembly, that is not the time to be creative.
- Okay with creativity in the preliminary steps, but once the build is happening, they would need to adhere to the instructions. Needs a team player mentality (sports, military).
- Will be partnering with 40 other technicians, they will need to do their part the keep the ball rolling.
Looking for a very punctual individual, someone that is not going to call in sick the first week and is comfortable working overtime.
Overtime is not every day, but when they have build-ups they do work up to 14 hrs a day.
Attention to detail is very important as they are working with very expensive material.
Some of the tools that will be used are:
- hammers, screwdrivers, and torques.
The job requires a lot of physical demand, they will be lifting large structures for experimental product, therefore they must comfortably lift 50 pounds.
Candidate must be comfortable with coming up with ideas to fix a problem, build or fabricate the solution to the problem.
Troubleshooting or IT experience is not something they are looking for.
No education required, looking for someone that is a thinker and likes to build things, assembly line experience, and who are able to speak on their experience as well as explain their process step by step.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dalia Hernandez