Quality Control Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002093579
The Quality Control Analyst provides technical writing and supports authoring of quality system records such as laboratory investigations, deviations, CAPAs and change controls. Conduct investigations of laboratory investigations and deviations. Monitor completion of the quality events within Quality Control and provide escalation to management as needed. Perform metrics for laboratory investigations and laboratory operation parameters as appropriate. Author and/or revise other documents such as SOPs, methods, work instructions, protocols and reports.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• A minimum 5 years work experience within a GMP environment working with small and/or large molecules.
• Experience with a wide range of analytical techniques such as ELISA, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Karl Fischer, UV and HPLC/UPLC chromatography, including Waters Empower software is required.
• Solid technical training and troubleshooting experiences are essential.
• Strong understanding of data integrity principles within a GMP environment
• Requires a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Biology or a related pharmaceutical-biotechnology discipline. Master of Science in related field is highly desired.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Knowledge of cGMP requirements and ICH guidelines.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a team-oriented environment are required.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team, handle multiple projects, demonstrate initiative and accountability, and strong attention to detail.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072