EVS Aide - 1st Shift
Posting ID: JP-002340768
Performs a variety of general daily cleaning tasks to maintain patient care areas which includes patient rooms, discharges, offices, corridors, bathrooms, public areas, collecting regular trash, soiled linens, vacuuming and other assigned areas of the facility (discharges not to exceed more than 75% of daily shift time).
• Effectively cleans and sanitizes patient rooms and departments utilizing the proper cleaning methods. Includes cleaning of bathrooms, walls, windows, doors, floors and carpets.
• Empties trash, wastebaskets and linen hampers and transports soiled linens according to department standards. Cleans and maintains trash chute room floors/walls/vents.
• Assists with distribution and storage of supplies.
• Recognizes, comprehends and follows the meaning/direction of, designated signs, symbols and written instructions.
• Cleans and organizes janitor closet per department and regulatory standards; ensures janitor closet is locked and secured at all times.
housekeeping, janitor, hospital, porter, military, customer service, mopping, laundry, cleaning, linens, retail sales, vacuuming
Top Skills Details:
housekeeping, janitor, hospital, porter, military, customer service, mopping, laundry, cleaning, linens
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED Preferred NOT required
Linen experience from hospital or hotel a plus
1+ year high volume experience i.e hospital, hotel, school & universities, office buildings, sports arena, amusement parks etc
Strong Customer Service Skills
Basic English - Ability to read, speak, understand, and follow written and verbal directions in English with a basic range of comprehension sufficient for understand.
• Recognizes and comprehends emergency and urgent situations and is able to react and communicate so others understand.
562 566 -4698 or 626 999 3624
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Melissa Therrien