TeleMedia Studio Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002664689
• Manage and maintain technology for three in house TV studios and one large auditorium.
• Coordinate daily schedules of events between live TV broadcasting, internal meetings, and content creation. This includes correspondence with internal stakeholders and network television contacts.
• Onsite to support guest speakers and events.
• Guide stakeholders on best practices for events to be successful. Suggest alternative solutions when needed.
• Delivers, sets up, tests, and operates TV equipment for meetings and live TV broadcasts.
• Coordinates equipment operation by lifting and moving of equipment from one area of the facility to another
• Installs and operates equipment such as microphones, video switchers, cameras, recording appliances, video walls, lighting, and computers.
• Work with vendors to define and coordinate hardware support, regular equipment maintenance, and device replacement.
• Proactive in identifying new and improved technology solutions while also maintaining existing installations.
• Assisting with documentation of engineering systems
• Troubleshooting video, audio and IT issues and providing rapid resolutions
• Provide end users with professional and timely technical support.
• Manage inbound and outbound fiber and satellite feeds.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum 2 years experience in corporate or broadcast TV supporting at a technical level.
Certifications are preferred but not required
Resilience and flexibility to work in a small regional team yet with many global stakeholders
Attention to detail with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Experience with or knowledge of manufacturers and concepts; Harris, Ross, TeleMetrics, AJA, Broadcast Pics, RTS, Taiden, QSC, Vyvx, vMix, OBS, Crestron, Extron, Shure.
Experience with collaboration services: Cisco Webex, Cisco Telepresence, Zoom, MS Teams.
Strong knowledge of broadcast systems and signal workflow.
Exceptional hardware and software troubleshooting skills a must
Excellent Customer service skills, must be able to promote a positive interactive environment
Possess excellent organizational skills; must be able to set priorities and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
Must be professional, self-motivated, resourceful, flexible, and work with minimal supervision
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Ability to remain calm, focused and effective under high-pressure situations
Must understand and communicate difficult concepts and provide instructions in a clear and straightforward manner
Ability to follow through and document issues and resolutions
Must understand network cabling concepts within an IDF, patch panels, and general physical connectivity as it relates to computers and video conference endpoints
Flexible to work early and late hours as needed
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072