Posting ID: JP-002443552
Actalent Services is hiring Jr. Engineer. Please review all details and requirements below before applying.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting AND email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject Line "Actalent Services - Application for Jr Engineer Position
- WORD copy of resume
- 4-5 bullet points highlighting your technical qualifications for the role total YEARS EXPERIENCE, DEGREES, and LOCATION
• Computer skills in Excel, Spreadsheets, Word and word processing for report writing and graphical presentations.
• Mechanical skills, including some machining with mills, grinders, saws, and lathes.
• Blueprint reading and understanding part drawing dimensioning
• Basic bench skills of: soldering, wiring, schematic reading, wiring diagrams, transformers, resistors, capacitors, inductors, transistors, IC’s OP Amps & Digital Logic circuits
• Tests & measurement equipment skills with Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeters, DC Power Supplies, Voltage and Current probes
electrical testing and troubleshooting, ac/dc
Soldering, quality inspection, assembly, troubleshooting, testing, ac/dc, analog, digital, electronic circuit, Mechanical, Electrical, Schematic, Electronics, Oscilloscope, Power supply
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Role is a "Junior Engineer" but what they are looking for is more of an Engineering technician. someone who likes and is happy working and wearing different hats.
Associates Degree Trade School; Associates of Science from ITT degree or relevant experience working in the Engineering field.
Work experience relevant to: Electronic circuits (analog and digital), electrical (transformers, switches, fuses, and wiring) and some mechanical.
Degree should ideally include the following course work:
• Analytic geometry and algebra.
• AC/DC Electrical and Electronic applications (necessary for working with our lamps and power supplies.)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072