Call Center Supervisor
Posting ID: JP-002484604
The Customer Service Supervisor will oversee and assist customer service employees in the performance of their job duties such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or complaints. Must be excelled in Customer Service duties and must know how to perform all duties/processes. The expectations are to manage high profile accounts, while managing the daily department requirements.
· Trains new employees in the company’s customer service policies, procedures, and best practices.
· Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff. Monitor department overtime-All overtime must be approved by Director.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Maintain and support our ongoing priority of always assuring excellent customer focus relations, with all customers.
· Ensure all functions within the department are completed with accuracy and in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
· Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the department.
· See additional task attached for detailed work activities and job expectations.
· Manages a team of assigned customer service representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
· Monitors or reviews calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers.
· Ensures that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
· Collects data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
· Prepares knowledge-based processes documents.
· Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the Director.
· Train agents on how to adequately address problems over the phone and/or how to write correspondence.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone or email.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by Account Specialist
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on Account Specialist and customer service experience.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with Director on customer service initiatives.
- Supervise K12 Account Specialist
· Excellent management and supervisory skills.
· Must work very closely with Director.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
· Organized with attention to detail.
· Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
· Ability to coach and mentor customer service representatives
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072