Helpdesk Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002660481
Global business with offices all over the world, including West Hollywood, Palo Alto, and San Francisco. At each office, we should provide world class support to our technical and non-technical employees alike. Leveraging automation and well defined processes, our mission should be to resolve any issue the same day with minimal disruption to employee productivity.
• Hands on experience with Google Suite, Okta, Slack ,Zoom
• Hands on experience with macOS and Windows troubleshooting, both hardware and software
• Hands on experience with some enterprise management platforms
• Experience with setting up and troubleshooting conference room technology
• Understands the fundamentals of networking
• Shows ownership of tickets and drives to resolution
• Adhere to Service Level Objectives (SLO) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) for ad hoc, Slack, and JIRA requests, including hours of support and response times
• Contribute to team design, planning and process improvements
• Highly proficient at soft skills- critical thinking, adaptability and resourcefulness are a must.
• Has a positive attitude and understands how mindsets can affect the team
• Highly driven and accountable, shows consistent ownership
• Constantly looking to improve on current iteration
• Provide feedback for the team at large
• Deliver results primarily individually
• Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Can effectively manage their time with prioritizing tickets
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Mac troubleshooting, good documentation, communication skills and great aptitude
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072