Posting ID: JP-002661680
- Scheduler, 7+ years of exp, 10 is target
- Advanced users of P6, exp w/ large construction project (this project is $2B, schedule is linked w/ over 7000 activities
- DOD or government related a plus (trying to get funding from NSF - national science foundation and have lot of rigorous procedures they follow so any exp here a plus)
- GMTO’s Project Business Office is pursuing a Project Scheduler to work on the numerous aspects of the scheduling, planning, analysis and reporting required by the organization.
- Under minimal supervision and reporting to the Project Business Manager (PBM), the Project Scheduler will use Primavera P6 to create, maintain, analyze, and report on the project, in support of internal and external requirements and best industry standards.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of planning/scheduling experience for large scale projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Primavera P6, and MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in planning for design/engineering, fabrication/assembly, delivery, and commissioning.
- Must have a wide range of experience working with multiple levels of project management, engineers, scientists
- Must have an extensive understanding and an applied use of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in project schedule development, CPM (Critical Path Methodology), and the development of cost/schedule integration.
If you are interested in this role please send an updated Word Document version of your resume in addition to your references to Amanda Feltenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Amanda Feltenberg
Phone: (714) 347-1203