Posting ID: JP-002660541
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting AND email email@example.com with the following:
- WORD copy of updated resume
- 4-5 bullet points highlighting your qualifications for the role
- Scheduling all Epidurals and Stem Cell Procedures
- Review patient charts, medications, and notes with patients before and after procedures
- Insurance Verifications/Front Office Duties
- Working with Surgery Centers, both in house and outpatient facilities around the area
- Communicating with Various Doctors and PA's within Risser Orthopaedic Group regarding patients
- AllScripts EHR
All staff members are required to go between Arcadia and Pasadena. Our operational hours are Mon-Fri 8a-5p, however, individuals will be required to work as early as 730a or stay as late as 530p (any 8 hour shift between then). We try to provide ample time to ensure everyone knows where to report and what their expected shift will be.
Top Skills Details:
Medical Assistant, Insurance, Scheduling
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Insurance Knowledge
- Medical Terminology
- Ortho Experience (+)
- Allscripts Experience (+)
- Bilingual Spanish (+)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072