Job Search & More
Mammography Technologist (OPEN TO ENTRY LEVEL)
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003894813
Responsible for 20-25 patients a day
Perform diagnostic imaging procedures for patients utilizing Hologic’s Selenia Dimensions 3D digital mammography system and Affirm Upright Breast Biopsy Guidance System.
You will be responsible for calibrating and operating diagnostic equipment and work directly with the on-site Physicians.
Communicate with patients explaining imaging procedures, answering any questions, obtain and complete history of prior imaging and provide post examination instructions.
Work with Sectra system to communicate with Physician offices
Post process images utilizing RIS/PACS
Oversee functionality of all equipment; perform quality control checks on all equipment, perform minor maintenance procedures on equipment. Log problems and call appropriate contact for service as needed.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Is able to complete MQSA and ACR inspections (Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)) (American College of Radiology - ACR)
- Graduate of an ARRT approved school of Mammography technology program.
- Completion of an ARRT advanced modality specialty examination in Q.A., Mammography
- Current California licensure for Mammography (CRT-M)
- BLS certification
- General knowledge of information technology (PACS / RIS). PACS (picture archiving and communication system) is a medical imaging technology used primarily in healthcare. (RIS) is a networked software system for managing medical imagery and associated data
For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to ryreyes@ actalentservices.com along with a couple of reasons why you're a strong fit for the role.
Recruiter: Ryan Reyes