Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002484672
Customer Service Representative
Pay rate $18.00- 21.00/HR.
Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (must be open to working overtime, could work 50-60 hours a week during business season)
- Process orders
- Respond to customer/vendor emails
- Send out pricing and rate to customer service
- Review accuracy of incoming orders, collect and input orders submitted via fax, email, voicemail or on-line order entry transmission
- Ensure accuracy of outgoing entered orders
- Deal professionally on the phone, on email and in person with customers, vendors and fellow employees
- Cooperate with other team members and departments to ensure the customer receives an excellent service level
- Communicate with Procurement and/or Warehouse staff concerning out of stocks, back orders, will-call orders
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Process billing
- Typically 40-60 accounts. Very fast-paced
- Send out information regarding prices and quotes
- Investigate and resolve issues for product returns
- Provide responses to online vendors and their customer’s
- Track shipments
- Perform data entry task
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Great communication skills verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- High School Diploma required
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072