Posting ID: JP-002527629
• Perform contract reviews and work with legal, professional services, and order processing teams to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and company revenue and contracting policies
• Prepare and record general ledger entries by compiling and analyzing account, operational, and other information
• Conduct monthly reconciliations by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies
• Support month- and year-end close process and assist with annual audit
• Analyze and communicate periodic results to accounting management
• Assist in research and preparation of technical accounting memos related to revenue and expense accounting
Additional Skills & Qualifications
• Working knowledge of GAAP
• Experience with general ledger functions and month- and year-end close process
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables
• High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
• Familiarity with accounting financial statements
• Ability to work independently
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s in accounting
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Michael Enabi