Posting ID: JP-002260733
Title: Assembly Operator
Pay: $23-$26 DOE
Location: Redwood City, CA
Email me your resume @ email@example.com
Work with an assembly team in multiple sections. Utilize gages, calipers, and soldering irons to build PCB boards. There cannot be any dust or particles in PCB's. Will be building circuit boards, cameras, flexes and other sensitive electrical systems. Will also be working with software and upload on smart phones which will be part of the controller for viewing purposes.
● Open-minded and enthusiastic about a variety of hands-on technical objectives
● Proficient at assembling small, complex mechanical components
● Proficient at soldering
● Proficient in following assembly documentation and ability to execute verbal/written instructions with consistency and accuracy
● Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
● Ability to maintain clean and orderly workstations / production areas
● Excellent at communicating ideas and problems to technicians and engineers
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● Prior manufacturing experience working with circuit boards, cameras, flexes, or other sensitive electrical systems
● Executing tests with specialized fixtures and equipment
● Troubleshooting and reworking electronics or other complex mechanical assemblies
● Operating precision measuring equipment
● Looking for candidates that are trainable, coachable, and willing to work 2 shifts.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marisol Mejia