Posting ID: JP-002226781
- Candidates will be performing basic facilities maintenance.
- Candidate must have some kind of SOP experience where they are inputting maintenance logs for audit purposes.
- Basic building maintenance (changing lighting fixtures, repairing basic electrical systems, minor plumbing and HVAC).
- Have light Carpentry experience to be able to do framing and other basic woodworking tasks.
- Must have knowledge of GMPs.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have 1 to 2 years of facilities technician experience.
- Must know GMPs or have worked in the environment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Zubin Mendonca