Customer Service Representative- $20 HOUR!! DIRECT HIRE!!!
Posting ID: JP-002665144
What do all Representatives do?
- Quickly and accurately process routine, financial business for members
- Provide the highest quality of service to all members; promptly address member concerns and/or escalate to leadership when appropriate
- Listen to members and recommend options that best fit their needs, cross-selling and making referrals when appropriate through online tracking and CRM systems
- Actively participate in programs and procedures that drive sales
Pay: $20 an hour
Hour: MUST BE OPEN &am-5pm Mon-Fri, Saturday 7am - 4:30pm
Location: ON SITE in Rocklin, CA
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of energetic customer service experience (hospitality environment - Hotels/Gyms/Cell Phone Stores)
- Consultative approach when it comes to sales - NOT a telemarketing position, but understanding customers' needs and matching them with products/services
- Willingness to learn and quick learner when it comes to multiple computer systems
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Madison Mitchell