Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003894427
NEED TO BE ADVANCED WITH EXCEL! WILL HAVE TO TAKE AN EXCEL TEST PRIOR TO INTERVIEW!!!
PAY: $26 A HOUR
Provides inventory and production data analysis that contributes to business requirements planning. Implements manufacturing and distribution process improvements that increase quality, raise efficiency, and reduce the cost to process almonds. Completes projects that support inventory management initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Performs data analysis on the following activities: Inventory, Production, Distribution, and Procurement to meet the information needs of Inventory Control's business partners.
• Provides reports (charts, process flows, etc.) that assist in assessing supply chain effectiveness.
• Proactively monitors and forecasts production and distribution movement, alerting management to trends that impact asset accountability, and offers recommendations for meeting future requirements.
• Works with the Information Systems Department to identify and implement systems enhancements designed to improve the accuracy of material conversions (WIP to FG), decrease data entry errors, and improve item traceability.
• Manages projects that impact the supply chain by documenting plans, facilitating meetings, monitoring the tasks of team members, providing updates on progress, and meeting deliverables.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum number of year(s) of experience required in addition to education plus type(s) of functional experience
• 2 years of operations planning, department administrative coordination. Inventory control
• Proficiency in performing WM warehouse movement transactions and resolving issues with inventory adjustments.
• Knowledge of Material Master.
• Ability to generate custom reports within the SAP application.
• Experience with documenting SAP processes, along with supporting efforts towards improving transaction efficiency.
• Proficiency in training users on SAP procedures.
Inventory, Inventory control, Sap
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience communicating on a management level.
• Successful use of oral and written communication.
• Experience building working relationships in all organizational levels.
• Ability to interpret/document the ideas of others.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to illustrate data (charts, process flows).
• Knowledge of supply chain. Understand functional areas & activities.
• Utilizes experience and analysis to get results.
• Manage the efforts of others in a project environment.
• Generates plans, conducts research, presents options, makes recommendations.
• Manages time efficiently. Meet deadlines.
• Obtains project deliverables.
Recruiter: Daniel Ruppel