Project Architect (Can Sit Anywhere In CA)
Posting ID: JP-002661714
PA will be working on curating drawings of hospital. PA must then show up to job site at least 1 day per week to perform construction administration responsibilities with onsite construction team. Consultant will be overseeing that the project is being completed correctly. May have to meet with clients on job site. This hospital project has 24 month completion window.
DOES NOT have to be located in Bay Area.
Must know CA CODES client is willing to fly candidate up to job site 1 day per week!
Must have license!
Day to day: (examples of tasks on the job):
- Team meetings to determine workload and team assignments.
- Manage team allocation based upon current state of project.
- Communicate to clients, Principals, and team clear completion expectations and any obstacles that may arise throughout.
- Schedule and complete any necessary calls or meetings that are needed.
- Look at and understand BIM model, redline as needed, actually modeling may not be required every time.
Role will be have team manager to report to, but not expected to be micro-managed or need to be thoroughly trained on any aspects of the job.
Revit, Healthcare, licensing, transportation, team management, construction administration, autocad, education, science, technology
Top Skills Details:
Revit,Healthcare,licensing,transportation,team management,construction administration
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of construction administration is MUST HAVE along with knowledge of CA Codes
- Located in CA; client willing to fly consultant out to job site weekly! Project located in SOUTH BAY.
-7 years of PA work with 2+ years of construction admin
-OSHPD or HCAI
- Must be a California licensed Architect with a minimum of 7+ years’ experience, with a focus on healthcare.
- Must provide leadership at the project level, interacting with clients, staff and consultants.
- Experienced in project budget, managing contracts, and monitoring financial progress.
- Participate in firm-wide resource allocation planning and forecasting
- Possess strong leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to recognize and maneuver through client and agency political roadblocks and avoid potential “landmines”. Be proactive and solution based.
- Knowledge of Newforma software, helpful but not an absolute
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072