Posting ID: JP-002345954
Troubleshoot and evaluate mechanical equipment failures and perform necessary corrective actions on a wide variety of production and packaging equipment.
• Diagnose and solve complex electrical/electronic failures using basic troubleshooting techniques, a digital multimeter, and wiring diagrams/schematics.
• Oil, grease, and clean equipment components such as; crankcases, motors, gear boxes, chains, bearings, sprockets, and other types of mechanical devices.
• Install, modify, and repair roofing, flooring, piping, and ductwork.
• Accurately complete all required and appropriate paperwork.
• Lead small projects utilizing outside contractor services.
• Complete preventative maintenance assigned tasks and document essential information in the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
• Operate various hand and power tools, pumps, motors, and meters.
• Participate on and lead small group teams in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Complete general housekeeping and sanitation in the shop area and work areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
Top Skills Details:
Food Industry, production, maintenance technician
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or high school equivalency
• 2 year Electrical/Electronics degree helpful
• Good written and mathematical skills
• Fork truck license (training provided)
• 5 years of relevant maintenance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Andrew Secord
Phone: (916) 380-3686