Facilities Technician- Medical Device Company
Posting ID: JP-002271102
Great way to get started in Facilities and Maintenance at a Medical Device Manufacturing company in Miramar! 6 months-1 year of building maintenance would be perfect for this position. Start the same week as applying!!
- Under direct supervision, the scope of this position is responsible for Facilities and maintenance items, general repairs and troubleshooting.
- Conduct general maintenance and repair on all areas of the facility; including but not limited to: flooring, wall patch, painting, plumbing lighting, ceiling, title, door, window forklift duties, clean up as directed, etc.
- Preventative maintenance on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Repair of small to medium equipment and systems.
- Assist with HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Electrical installations and wiring.
- Plumbing installations and piping.
- Moving of furniture and conference room setup.
- On-call responder for alarm calls, 24/7 coverage.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Health, dental, vision,
- Long term opportunity
- Once converted, 401K and Paid vacation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072