Manufacturing Technician - Experience Required $18-20/HR
Posting ID: JP-002260829
Aerotek is Hiring For an Experienced Manufacturing Technician for a Rapidly Growing Biotech Company in Mira Mesa!
* URGENTLY HIRING - Starts Day After the Interview!
- Monday to Friday
- 8 AM to 5:30 PM
- 1+ years of experience
- Ability to follow SOPs and GMPs
- Documentation experience
- This employee will be responsible for assembling the plastic cartridge
- The employee will have to manually assemble the cartridge using a screw driver and torque wrench
- They will use the directions provided on the work order and traveler to complete the assembly
- After the cartridge is assembled they will perform tests and document the results
- One test that will be performed is a leak test
- They will document the test as a pass or fail
- The employee will also have to operate a heat sealing machine
- The machine is a heat press, small and compact
- The employee is required to fill out the paper traveler and batch record
Apply ASAP to be considered!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072