Posting ID: JP-002179155
- Responsible for building sub-assemblies for large machines.
- Perform electronic and electro mechanical assembly work (Sub Assemblies)
- Work involves a wide variety of operations with a very long work cycle and may involve assembly or production build-up of prototype units composed of complex parts and components
- Working from schematics, blueprints, drawings, wire lists, video or verbal instructions performs a wide variety of complex assembly operations involving a non-repetitive work cycle
- Builds or retrofits assemblies or sub-assemblies
- May analyze assembly techniques, methods and systems to suggest improvements
- May do machine work on production and prototype parts
- May repair tools used in production
- Operates subassembly test equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Recruiter: Vuong, Gilbert