Senior Software Developer
Posting ID: JP-002159426
JOB DUTIEES / POSITION OVERVIEW
• Maintenance of business-critical software as well as implementation of enterprise-scale application
• Looking for full-stack developer that will do web application development / implementation using common design patterns and database best practices
• Must be willing to do full life cycle – i.e. analysis, design development, testing, and maintenance (developers in this group often speak directly to the end users in Calpine to validate the requirements of what they need)
• Point of contact for stakeholders, answering their questions and investigating complex software / database solutions
• Contribute to multiple projects of varying priority
• Maintain and enhance existing application platforms with latest technology standards
• Debug, troubleshoot, and test new and existing applications
• Design and implement web applications
• Familiarity with and ability to thoughtfully apply design patterns
• Responsible for analyzing project estimates and providing cost estimates to management team.
• Responsible for monitoring project and team costs to a budget.
Sr. Software Developer (.Net, C#, Angular, SQL)
Downtown San Diego – this person will need to be okay with going into the office after COVID. Calpine may decide in the future to allow partial work-from-home but that has not been fully decided yet.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
NICE TO HAVE • REST - Web Services - developing web services, Restful Services, Web API - Internal and external integrations – API’s with web services to get other people’s data. • Familiarity of Azure DevOps, Azure PaaS development • CI/CD • Experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072