Posting ID: JP-002181826
We are hiring for an experienced GMP/Compliance trainer for a large pharmaceutical manufacturer!
- Assisting in the Onboarding and Aseptic Fill Manufacturing Training of new employees and regular employees in Aseptic Gowning, Aseptic Cleaning, Aseptic Filling techniques, Component Sterilization, Standard Operating Procedures, cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), Cleanroom behaviors and other Aseptic Manufacturing Core Disciplines.
- Assisting in the implementation and revamping of a more stream-lined Manufacturing Training.
- Program which made it easier to provide effective and consistent training to all employees as well as to identify and track employee training progress and training gaps.
- Responsible for the Training Program Development and Execution for all Product Formulation, Aseptic Filling, and Vial Packaging Equipment and Processes. Assisted with development of all Standard Operating Procedures.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education & Experience
- Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience and certifications required for the job AS or Bachelor Degree from an accredited college required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a GMP pharm regulated environment required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production/operations position in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry is required.
- Proficiency in a body of information required for the job e.g. knowledge of FDA regulations, GMP/GLP/GCP, Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, etc.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, equipment procedure and systems, and the principals of safety, worker compensation, OSHA, and related principals/practices.
- Principal of mathematical and statistical calculations.
- Standard Operating Procedures for equipment operations including safety rules and regulations.
- Implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Amy Nguyen
Phone: (714) 481-2114