Technical Program Manager
Posting ID: JP-002091307
One of the top five largest banks in the U.S. is looking to hire an expert-level Technical Program Manager to lead a complex data analytics effort. This person will support an enterprise-wide data migration from existing data warehouses onto a data platform (GCP).
- 10+ years of experience driving complex technical projects/programs
- Expertise in moving data from data marts to a data analytics cloud platform (data migration, modeling, analysis, etc.)
- Experience working in a GCP environment (and getting data onto GCP)
- Understanding of risk/security on infrastructure
Nice to Haves:
- Experience interfacing with Technology and Business leaders alike
- Experience working at a leading tech-company
- An infrastructure and architecture oriented mindset
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072