Medical Assistant (Entry Level & Immediate Hire!)
Posting ID: JP-002095840
- Immediately hiring Medical Assistants / LVN's/ Phlebotomists of all experience levels to process COVID nasal swabs for the SF Warriors team, staff, and fans at Oracle Park
- Perform 50 to 800 COVID Tests via nasal swabs and Point-of-Care Testing using the Accula™ SARS-Cov-2 Test (it's a molecular in vitro diagnostic test utilizing PCR and lateral flow technologies for the qualitative, visual detection of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA. The Accula SARS-CoV-2 Test uses a nasal or nasal mid-turbinate swab specimen collected from patients who meet CDC SARS-CoV-2 clinical criteria and in conjunction with epidemiological criteria to aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection).
- Proper specimen collection and handling is critical for all COVID-19 testing, including those tests performed at POC settings. A specimen that is not collected or handled correctly may lead to inaccurate or unreliable test results. It is also important to use proper infection control practices when collecting and handling specimens for COVID-19 for POC testing. Whenever possible, after collecting the specimen, maintain at least six feet of separation from the person whose specimen was collected.
Laboratory, Quality control, lab technique, swabbing, clinical laboratory, automated machinery
Top Skills Details:
- Must have California CLS License (Can Verify license at this website: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OSPHLD/LFS/Pages/licensesearch.aspx)
- Must have experience processing samples using automated machinery
- Must be 100% flexible in scheduling – Hours will be 30-40/week
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Can be MA, LVN, or phlebotomist
- Must have valid credentials / licensure
- Ideally needs experience processing samples using automated machinery
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072