Product Manager - Marketing Data
Posting ID: JP-002150156
- Company's DX business unit is on a path to transform their internal CRM platform and is moving from Salesforce to MS Dynamics. As part of this change, we are posed with a rare opportunity to redesign and optimize the business process and business data collection for the end-to-end GTM lifecycle.
- The Marketing Data Product Manager will focus on the “Lead to Opportunity” phase of the process. They will be responsible for 2 main things -  Understanding the current process and the data/reporting capabilities that exist in the current set up.  Work with DX Marketing, Cloud Technology, Data Services team to help redefine the process and clearly define the data and reporting road map that aligns with the new process and the new system.
- This will involve excellent x-functional collaboration, understanding process & pain points, documentation, data & reporting design, task prioritization – doing all this with the focus on making internal customers (Marketing & Inside Sales Teams) successful.
- The final deliverable will be to ensure that all the data, metrics and reporting needs for Marketing and Inside Sales are clearly defined and are part of the build roadmap of the new system and process build.
What you need to succeed
- 5-7 years of product management experience is required, preferably in GTM functions with experience launching global large scale technology solutions with supporting change management.
- Solid experience in Scrum or similar Agile development methodology
- Self-starter that thrives in the face of challenges; Proven track record to operate effectively with general mentorship on new projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences; as well as communicate effectively to individual contributors, management, and executive leadership.
- Experience communicating and advocating programs to customers and/or internal team members.
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent conflict-resolution management skills; ability to effectively facilitate teams to the successful resolution of issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field, or relevant work experience; experience in working in CRM solutions is highly desirable.
- Experience partnering with multiple teams to deliver project results in a fast-paced environment.
Digital marketing, Product management, Marketing strategy, Agile
Top Skills Details:
Digital marketing,Product management,Marketing strategy,Agile
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Good domain knowledge within Sales/Marketing, metric driven, with a quantitative mindset - Strong understanding of the fields, i.e. lead generation/scoring, in Salesforce that power the CRM - Does not need to be hands on with the data, but knowledge
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072