Marketing Data Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002051466
The Digital Experience Analytics team is looking for a dynamic, data-driven Marketing Analyst with a strong blend of story-telling and technical expertise. B2B Digital Experience is an exciting, constantly evolving space that needs your skillset to drive marketing insights and generate long-term value for our client and its customers. In this role, you will be tasked with discovering and communicating customer-centric insights to your business partners by stitching together data from multiple sources. You are passionate about diving deep into the data and building reporting solutions to help you and your partners scale efficiently.
What you'll Do
- Quantify the impact of major marketing initiatives and communicate findings to key stakeholders (ongoing support mechanism to deliver data-driven insights)
- Conduct end-to-end analyses to drive insights for marketing stakeholders around campaign performance and impact to sales pipeline
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources to support analytics goals
- Drive standardization and automation in marketing performance reporting across analysis and reporting deliverables
- Work with multiple technical, business teams, and Marketing Operations team to quickly diagnose, prioritize and scope marketing measurement implementation needs that will help deliver insights to optimize the business
- Build data pipelines and infrastructures to drive automation for yourself and the DX organization
SQL, Excel, Marketo, B2B, PowerBI, Tableau, Marketing to Sales impact
Top Skills Details:
- Strong experience with SQL and Advanced Excel
- Analytics experience supporting Marketing to impact Sales pipeline (understanding the marketing to sales impact, understanding enterprise sales journey)
- Experience supporting B2B (B2B account-based marketing vs. B2C; how marketing functions in a B2B environment).
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
What You Need To Succeed
• Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• Hands on job experience with analytics
• Ability to translate stakeholder asks into technical requirements to surface impactful end-state analyses and reports
• Experience with enterprise software applications such as Salesforce, Power BI, and Marketo
• Strong experience with SQL and Advanced Excel Required
• Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
• Ability to utilize combined industry benchmarking information with a strong analytical capability to identify market trends and test alternative approaches to strategy that yield superior performance
• High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
• Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
• Heavily results-oriented with a strong track record of meeting and/or exceeding internal project deadlines and deliverables
• Experience in subscription revenue environment is ideal
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072