Software Test Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002071783
Aerotek is hiring a SW Test Engineer for a client in the San Jose, CA area. This position will be required to work onsite in San Jose and cannot accommodate remote candidates. Relocation compensation not offered.
**This is a CONTRACT position with Aerotek (W2)**
- This individual will be responsible for writing test cases and automating test cases for features for a wifi chip set. 80-90% of role is focused on automation in Python.
- Onsite 50% of the time (2 week onsite and 2 week from home)
- 1 year minimum experience scripting with Python
- Python automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Knowledge of networking
- Wifi experience is a plus
- test case creation & automation
- Python development experience is a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply here and contact Valerie Manalo at (503)403-1971.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072