Posting ID: JP-002484336
Actalent Services is hiring Mechanical Design Engineers with 2-5 years of experience for our client that serves Electronics companies. Please review all details and requirements below before applying.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting AND email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject Line "Actalent Services - Application for Designer Position
- WORD copy of resume
- 4-5 bullet points highlighting your technical qualifications for the role (AutoCAD, etc.) total YEARS EXPERIENCE, DEGREES, and LOCATION
- Design and generate assembly process fixtures, assembly drawings (stack up drawings).
- Facilitate and design review meeting of new RFQ and compile and record discussed items.
- Review on customers documentations, drawings and vendors’ pricing to come up rough estimate of assembly cost.
- Work with both internal and external individuals and groups to develop meaningful new products and projects to increase revenue.
- Develop supplier bases, woke with new and existing suppliers with understanding of the entire process from customer requirement to our internal capabilities.
- Participate in a variety of customer/supplier meetings and travel may be required.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Attention to detail and tenacity to follow.
engineer, solidworks, autocad, cad software, mechanical engineering, mechanical design, bsme, gd&t, schematic, mechanical drawings
Top Skills Details:
engineer,solidworks,autocad,cad software,mechanical engineering,mechanical design,bsme
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
B.S. Degree in Engineering, 2 years experience. 3.0 GPA. Willing to train.
AutoCAD experience is preferred, open to Solidworks.
Must have a good attitude, flexible and ability to multitask.
Semiconductor industry experience, a plus.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072