Claims Agent (Work From Home)
Posting ID: JP-002423149
• Analyzing claim information to identify discrepancies or missing information
• Assessing the information against requirements based on UI Code, Policies, and Procedures
• Sending employers standard forms to obtain additional information or clear up a discrepancy
• Working closely with subject matter experts to gain further understanding of how to address outstanding issues or identify when a claim needs to be escalated
• Referring more complex issues to supervisor or tenured staff
• Notating all actions taken on a claim clearly and thoroughly
• Demonstrating the ability to make logical decisions
• Demonstrating the ability to manage a workload in a way that meets timeliness requirements
• All other duties as assigned by management to support claim processing
- Must have HS Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Must have own equipment (no Chromebooks or Ipads) and strong Internet connection
- Documentation or claims experience (preferred)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sophie Baccarat