Posting ID: JP-002663223
- Seeking Animal/Breeding Technician
- Seeking candidates with 6 months to 5+ years’ experience with breeding or handling of laboratory rodents (mice, rats, guinea pigs).
- Performs mouse breeding, husbandry, genotyping and tissue analysis
- Will work with transgenic mice, knock out mice, etc.
- Animal husbandry and care as well.
- If you have not preformed these skills with laboratory rodents, you will taught and developed by a team of experienced breeders!
husbandry, animal handling, cage, cleaning, rodent
Top Skills Details:
husbandry, animal handling, cage, cleaning, lab
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Grant Hermone