Assembler -Starts This Week/No Experience Needed!
Posting ID: JP-002340400
We are hiring entry-level candidates that are looking to get into the assembly.
These openings are with a global manufacturing company that is ranked top #5 in their industry.
Please see the details below and apply if you are interested!
- Manufacturing COVID test kits (some major clients include the NFL and NBA)
- Manually assemble parts within the assembly line – can be very repetitive
- Ensure products are built/completed to company quality standard
- Employees are responsible for completing the assembly of the testing devices and the cartridges used with them.
- There are 4 different manufacturing groups,employees will work in each manufacturing group
Shift Options/Pay Breakdown:
- Sunday to Tuesday, every other Wednesday 6 AM to 6 PM
- Thursday to Saturday, every other Wednesday 6 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday to Tuesday, every other Wednesday 6 PM to 6 AM
- Thursday to Saturday, every other Wednesday 6 PM to 6 AM
Pay is between $17-$19 an hr!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Munoz, Alina