Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Posting ID: JP-002485051
Seeking a Clinical Laboratory Scientist. In this position, you will perform both semi-automated and manual testing with the overall goal of providing results that will be used in the treatment of HIV, HCV, COVID-19, and other viral infections. Assays performed in this department use cellular virology techniques to determine susceptibility to antiretroviral drugs and COVID-19 drug development and treatment guidance.
clinical laboratory, clinical laboratory scientist generalist, CLS generalist, clinical laboratory scientist, molecular biology, cell culture, pipetting, HIV, HCV, Covid 19, virology, assay, cellular virology
Top Skills Details:
clinical laboratory,clinical laboratory scientist generalist,CLS generalist,clinical laboratory scientist
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions
• Utilize a wide array of instrumentation; dispensers, cell platers, automated sample handling systems and perform quality control and calibrations as required
• Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls
• Analyze specimen data and report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care
• Provide oversight for unlicensed laboratory staff and clinical laboratory scientists in training
• Reviews and updates Standard Operating Procedures
• May assist in the development of new assays and technology transfer from R&D
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072