IT Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002661289
IT Support Specialist:
• 2+ years in a customer facing technical role, supporting end users in an enterprise environment
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse
• Experience with a corporate IT ticket system
• Ability to sit, stand for extended periods of time; able to lift 50 lbs.
• A.S./A.A. in Information Technology, B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems,
• Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• Strong Mac OS X/macOS 10+ (Sierra/High Sierra) and moderate Windows 7/8/10 knowledge
**This is a primarily a Mac OSX environment**
Experience working with a wide set of SaaS products such as: Box, DocuSign, Concur, Workday, Okta and
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
• Experience with operating system imaging software
• *Major plus for previously working with Service Now
1. In person via tech-lounge: The tech-lounge is a walk-up center where users can come in and get immediate help from a technician without the need of a pre-existing ticket. Technicians will assist users with their request/issue and aim to resolve at first contact. The tech lounge can often times get busy so it is imperative candidates demonstrate good time management skills, prioritization, and stay calm during peak times.
In addition to these primary responsibilities, this person will also:
• Image, configure, and perform data transfers on Mac and Windows platforms
• Deploy and configure accounts, phones and desk set up for new hires
• Create, edit, and maintain articles in the IT knowledge database
• Participate in project work, providing updates regularly
Office 365 (Exchange)
Microsoft Office Suite
MS Active Directory
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072