Posting ID: JP-002564562
Looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with the CEO and Executive Team
8 years experience required
Pay Range: $75k-100K
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO and Executive Team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Manage calendars and proactively coordinate day to day schedules, including internal and external appointments, calls and video meetings, corporate/personal calendar cross-over
- Arrange complex and detailed travel (plans, itineraries, and agendas, etc.), provide necessary support when executives travel, and prepare expense reports and reconcile credit card statements
- Handle incoming correspondence and provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office while demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all teams and other administrative assistants to ensure continuity, prioritization and completion of work
- Communicates directly as a liaison for requests to and from Board Members, Investors, and other external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO and Executive Team
- Provide careful oversight of document management (preparation and file sharing), with appropriate focus on collaboration and confidentiality
- Coordinate planning and execution of corporate events, offsite meetings, and celebrations
- Coordinates documentation review and follow-up with the Llegal team council to ensure timely document completion, signing, and archiving
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on Projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manages administrative team including the administrative assistant/office manager to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Manage ad hoc projects as assigned
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role in biotechnology industry and public company experience preferred
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the highest levels of discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, maturity, poise and judgment
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities in a dynamic, cross-functional teamwork environment with a high degree of uncertainty
- Thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing growth environment with ability to work independently and take on special projects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and ease/familiarity with other cloud-based business systems
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Dennis Robinson