Posting ID: JP-002412970
1. Manages all collections activity for assigned payors.
2. Works closely with staff in all departments to identify and correct problem areas negatively affecting reimbursement.
3. Stays abreast to industry standard changes and regulations relevant to reimbursement for the assigned payor mix.
4. Maintains frequent communication with Reimbursement Manager.
5. Address and resolve patient questions and concerns.
6. Provide respectful and considerate customer service to internal and external customers.
7. Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Industry standard knowledge of private insurance reimbursement standards in the Healthcare sector is absolutely necessary.
2. Experience collecting for Home Health, Hospice or Home Care agencies is heavily preferred.
3. Experience using EMR/EHR and practice management software. Experience with Home Care Home Base highly desired!
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
5. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jackson Harris