Firewatch/ General Labor
Posting ID: JP-002341354
Full Job Description
- Performing Firewatch aboard the USS Somerset at CMSD
- Fire-watch shall assist with the set-up of containment, equipment, leads, blowers, ventilation, etc. and prep / clean work areas (as required) as directed by the on-site lead / welding supervisor
- Laborer shall have the capability / skill set to operate basic standard tools and disassemble minor / major mechanical equipment as directed and instructed by the lead.
- General labor, shipyard, cable pulling, cable puller, cable pull, hand tools, power tools, grinding, naval base, 32nd street, Firewatch, ventilation, osha 10
Top Skills Details:
- General labor, shipyard, cable pulling, cable puller, cable pull, hand tools, power tools, grinding, naval base, 32nd street
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to use basic hand tools and power tools • Ability to work in confined spaces • Ability to stand, sit, bend over a period of 10 hours • Previous shipyard a plus, but any general labor or hands on position
Pay Rate: $16.00 an hour
For more information, contact Christopher at:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Christopher Abdallah